HOW TO REPAIR A PERFORATION CAUSED BY RUST
In this video, you will discover all the neccessary steps to repair a rusted and perforated area on your vehicule. Rust occurs on your car when an area is to the bare metal. Due to negligence or postponement of the repair, surface rust can quickly become a perforation. When your car has perforated panels, you can either have them repaired by a professional or do it yourself. The purpose of this video is to teach you everything you need to know, step by step, to successfully repair your car. This is not a hard repair, you just need to take your time, and you will be able to save a lot of money.
Ready to start your repair on your rusted & perforated area ?
Get stunning result using our premium quality & easy to use repair kit.
- 1) wash the car
- 2) remove all the rust
- 3) repair the perforation
- 4) application of polyester finishing putty
- 5) application of corrosion fighting etch primer
- 6) application primer surfacer
- 7) application of touch-up paint
- 8) application of clear coat
- 9) application of the blending solvent
- grinder with a grinding disc grit 24
- sander or sanding block
RESIN FIBER DISCS$1.25 – $2.95
SANDING PAPER$1.05 – $1.45
ECONOMICAL SANDING BLOCK$5.55 – $15.25
ECONOMICAL MASKING TAPE$2.75 – $6.95
MASKING SYSTEM 2 IN 1$6.50 – $9.65
PERFORATION REPAIR KIT$18.95
POLYESTER FINISHING PUTTY$13.15 – $24.95